Matt Hughes laughs at Joe Rogan | Steve rattlesnake

?Jake shields was interesting for me. Jake ran out of gas, but still the split decision ended. Technically Kampmann had a terrible fight, in my opinion, he gave battle shields. One thing I will say is Joe Rogan?s comment a little off during combat was. The ground game was pretty even in my book with shields to do a bit more control. Kampmann escaped several times at his feet and Kampmann had more submission attempts as shields had but hear Rogan shield, which had submitted to it in the first ten seconds of being on the ground you thought.I really think that the UFC could use a third man, the transfer which has some experience inside the Octagon to tun.Ich Don?t disagree with everything Rogan says, but there are a lot of things he says that I only at. ? laugh